Reflections on my chaotic life of minivans, tantrums, deadlines, and diets ... a life I wouldn't trade for the world.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Starbucks Reflections

I was kicked out of my house by the housekeeper, so here I am at Starbucks, listening to the usual 11:48am-on-a-Wednesday chatter.

Overheard:

  • Man coughing, productively and constantly, behind me
  • Well-dressed, society-type women wearing "Yes on 79" pins, talking politics (does anyone know what measure 79 is?)


Witnessed:

  • The line going the WRONG WAY. You get one novice in here and the pros have no choice but to follow.
  • Obese man sitting in car outside of window eating fast food. Sad.


That is all for now.

UPDATE: Obese man just came in to order a cinnamon roll. Where is Michelle Obama when we need her?

No comments:

Post a Comment